Liebherr USA,Co.'s Maritime Cranes Division is seeking an experienced Field Service Technician for its Port Equipment.
Job responsibilities include:
• Diagnose,adjust,repair or overhaul port equipment such as harbor mobile cranes,reach stacker,ship cranes,等。
• Repair virtually any part on cranes.
• Apply mechanical theory and related knowledge to test and modify operational machinery and equipment.
• Operate mechanical boom and cable equipment to troubleshoot machine problems and evaluate correctness and completeness of repairs that have been done on the machine.
•通过与各级员工的尊重沟通，树立了守时和职业态度的积极榜样，keeping work areas clean and orderly,and promoting safety regulations and all other company programs.
• Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or modification to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturer's specifications.
• Repair and replace damaged or worn parts.
• Operate and inspect machines or heavy equipment in order to diagnose defects.
• Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools.
• Examine parts for damage or excessive wear using micrometers and gauges.
• Read,理解，and interpret operating manuals,parts manuals,蓝图和技术图纸。
检查，测试，and listen to defective equipment to diagnose malfunctions using test instruments such as handheld computers,motor analyzers,底盘图和压力表。
• Complete assigned paperwork as instructed.
• Oversees the maintenance of quality standards through visual and mechanical inspection methods.
• Oversees the handling and disposing of hazardous wastes,such as toner,oil,antifreeze,transmission fluid,auto parts cleaner,and similar material.
• Demonstrate working knowledge of Sculi and Crane Management software.
• Complete jobs independently with little assistance from others.
• Properly fill out working reports,hour's reports,timesheets,hour's overviews and expense reports.
• Assist customers with troubleshooting and part related questions when needed.
• Cares and maintains company tools,机器和设备。
• Maintains a positive attitude and role model for the other employees to follow.
• Maintains company service literature,and maintains a high awareness of technical changes.
• Assumes the lead person position temporarily,as necessary.
• Trains and/or mentors others in department.
• This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions;它不规定或限制可以分配的任务。
• High school graduate or GED.
• Must be able to comprehend,speak and write the English language.
• The ability to speak and write the Spanish language is preferred
• Ability to interface with all levels of staff.
• Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
• Ability to multi-task while completing work in a competent and professional manner.
• Ability to work overtime as well as on weekends or on call duty.
• Demonstrated initiative to visualize,组织起来，manage,and complete projects in individual and group settings.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company.We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary.We hire as soon as possible.
To apply for this job please visitwww.liebherr.com.